Beer today, gone tomorrow!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neil.livingston

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings! So I'm new to this forum, which I found by googling for some advice on my latest brew and, I must say, I have been sooooo impressed by the vast catalogue of expert information, help, advice and support on so many relevant and interesting topics on brewing that I just had to join! I've spent the past few weeks tapping into so many interesting threads, when I should be working, this really has become by favourite go-to place for great insights and learnings on how to make better beer. I started brewing about 10 years ago but then took a break, due to family issues, but have recently restarted and have discovered that some things have inevitably changed since I last fired up the kettle, the most interesting development for me so far being the move away from racking to a secondary fermenter. So I've just left my latest brew (a 1.062 Old Ale style) in the primary where it'll stay for another few weeks before I bottle it. I'm delighted to have found such an incredible resource as this and I look forward to improving my beers further with all the excellent advice that's here in this group. Cheers to all from Scotland!

Yes, for the most part, a place to get smarter. And sometimes dumber too. But that’s why I spend so much time here.

Back