Greetings from North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Hiccup*

Reaction score
Hello from North Carolina!

Although I live in southeastern NC, I travel throughout the state with work. I brewed beer some 20+ years ago. I recently purchased a freezer and am working to build a keezer. I do not have any plans to start brewing again (yet), but I am excited we will be able to enjoy cold draft beer at home. The freezer I picked up is larger (15cuft) than I had planned on getting, but got a good deal. I will be poking around looking at keezer builds, beer recommendations for the keezer, and I am also interested in (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) soda water recipes.

I do not have any plans to start brewing again (yet),

until you realize they charge more for beer in kegs then cans.....get irritated, back into brewing!

And Welcome!

(and for, split soda, beer. make sure to have flow back valves. soda permeates everything)

Welcome to the forum from Colorado. I love to visit Wilmington. My brother-in-law lives there and owns a sandwich shop on Castle Hayne. I know there are a couple other forum members in Wilmington also.

Welcome Hiccup!

I am in a small town NW of Charlotte. I love to see the excitement about brewing and brewing accessories. It's amazing how much brewing has changed in 20 years.

Latest posts

Back