Greetings from NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelaserman

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is jesse stewart, I started brewing in HIgh School as a project and i guess it stuck. Im now in the CG and Brew when ever im home. Ive traditionaly brewed Extracts, but last week made my first AG. Its based on a vienna lager, buts its been too worm (go figgure) so i use ale yeast. IF your in the area let me know if you want to get together and talk.

Welcome aboard!

Where abouts in NH are you? Too bad you weren't a member about a month ago, we had a nice New Englander gathering.

sorry to be brief, busy day.

talk to you soon

We're probably going to have some more get-togethers in the not-too-distant future, so stick around. I think Kai has volunteered his place, which isn't too far from where you are. We've all got to get together again and do some sampling of the brews we made a few weeks ago.

Welcome to the best homebrewer's forum around. Definately alot of experience here and advice about any situation you may encounter. :cool:

Back