Greetings from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chief764

Reaction score
I've been a member for three months now so I suppose I should introduce myself!

I started brewing beer in 1996 while on active duty in the Navy. After retiring from active duty I had to get a real job and discovered I no longer had time to brew as often as I liked and stopped brewing in 2006.

I've recently started up again and have been on a brewing rampage! I've brewed 7 batches of beer and one batch of cider over the last three months. Some all-grain and some extract. They have all turned out great!

Glad to be here! :mug:

Welcome and congrats on all the brewing! I need to brew three batches in the next few weeks, my pipeline has gone way down!

Welcome Chief, from another NC brewer about to get busy again really soon!

Welcome aboard, Chief. IDK about you but I am waiting for March when it warms up enough to tackle another round of brewing. I brewed two kegs and 120 bottles for the winter months but I fear it may not be enough. Let's hope for a mild NC winter for us outdoor brewers.

Welcome aboard, Chief. IDK about you but I am waiting for March when it warms up enough to tackle another round of brewing. I brewed two kegs and 120 bottles for the winter months but I fear it may not be enough. Let's hope for a mild NC winter for us outdoor brewers.

I am going to continue to brew throughout winter. As I type, Santa is bringing me the ingredients for a Munich helles and a traditional bock.

Latest posts

Back