Greetings from Hotlanta!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talkingmonkey

Reaction score
Hi, my name's talking monkey, and I'm an alc....oh wait, wrong board!

I'm a little late to the intro. board. I've already gotten a lot of very helpful advice from this forum. I'm 2 brews and 1 month in and already a major junkie! I've learned it's too hot to brew here so I'm building a room under the stairs in my basement, stealing air from my upstairs AC to cool my 'Fermenting Cavern', (I don't know what this 'obsessing' is everybody talks about). My first buddy brew is going to be next week. That will also be my first lager, (he's got a fridge in the basement).

I'm sticking with primaries and extracts only for a while, but looking forward to going AG eventually.

Peace,
TM:mug:

Thanks Brewiz, sounds great, but I'm not sure I can pull off a Tues. in Stockbridge, (10 mth old little girl, new job, wife still not lovin' the brewin', etc.) That beer sounds like a monster though, I'd love to be involved. As the date gets closer, who knows? I appreciate the invite. I've got a buddy brewing his first next Sat., so he'll be on here next. Maybe we can make a road trip, (Dacula/Winder).

What Tuesday!! The meetup to discuss the definite date is July 19th (a Saturday lunch); we're thinking about some day near (or on) Labor Day. I definitely won't be taking a vacation day to brew.

What Tuesday!! The meetup to discuss the definite date is July 19th (a Saturday lunch); we're thinking about some day near (or on) Labor Day. I definitely won't be taking a vacation day to brew.

9-9-08 is a Tuesday. We won't be brewing it that day, but some where close to that, a weekend for sure.

9-9-08 is a Tuesday. We won't be brewing it that day, but some where close to that, a weekend for sure.

Gotcha, I'm a little too literal. I'm probably out on the 19th, (group brew), but I'll watch for updates on the actual brew.

Back