Greetings from Bristol UK!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drknox

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone about the fine art of brewing!

I first started brewing when I was 16, I 'borrowed' all my dads old equipment, I was too young for the pub/club, but not too young to buy yeast, sugar and the other basics!
It was hilarious! because i remember my parents saying to each other 'it wont last, he'll get bored!' a few weeks later, i had 42 pints of tom claxton bitter and six gallons of various wine all bubbling away in my adolescent bedroom - happy memories!

Anyway, Im older but not much wiser! and ive started to get back into my brewing now i have my own place! in addition, im building a website dedicated to my brewing www.englishhedgewine.com Im a big fan of hedgerow wine and Olde English Ales and beers, so i hope to have some interesting conversations with other interested folks!

Anyway, thats me for now, catch you later!
drknox

Welcome, I guess my blackberry wine would qualify as hedgerow. Not that I've got hedgerows here and the blackberries are more feral than wild.

Back