Greetings from a Beer Fan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riever

Reaction score
Hi! I saw this forum while searching google and it fit my needs. I'm new to the brew scene, but a HUGE fan already, only three tries in.

I'm getting back into it after a long break (family growing and such)
I just got my first kegging system, Immersion Chiller, and a weldless spigot and sight guage for my brew-pot.

He's to making many a fine brew in the New England winter.
:mug:

Dan I am SO jealous. I've been fussed at by my brewing friends to stop bottling and go to kegging, but I just don't have the cash flow at the moment for the layout. I have the growing family presently. No, I tell a lie. I HAD the growing family. Now it's shrinking with one of the three in College, but they suffer through it. ;) I'll just have to stick to bottling for the next few years.

I'll let you know how it goes. I was amazed to find a start up system for less than $200! I'm not entirely convinced I'm ready to give up bottles. After all aside from a 5 year break after my first child was born I've been brewing for 14 years using bottles.

There is something to be said for bottling. You can't take a six pack with you to a friends house if it's all in a keg, though, I suppose a growler isn't out of the question.

Back