Good Morning from IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangoHotel

Reaction score
I've ben brewing for a few years and have been referring to HBT for recipe advice. I figured I would also plunge in and start posting as well now that I have got myself a little more established. Just a quick good morning from the great midwest!

I am not. I was hinking about Joining one in Plainfield since that's where I live. Haven't had the time to do so. Any suggestions?

TangoHotel said:
I am not. I was hinking about Joining one in Plainfield since that's where I live. Haven't had the time to do so. Any suggestions?

I live up north u know of any near mchenry

Greetings from another Illinois homebrewer! I'm up about 25 miles east of Rockford, in the middle of corn and soybean fields! Happy brewing!

glenn514:mug:

Ah, I thought you lived in Joliet and we have a couple of members of our club (Brewers of South Suburbia www.bossbeer.org) there. But if you are in Plainfield, then PALE would be very convenient for you.

Welcome to another brewer in the Land of Lincoln. I live north of you up in Lake County and have just started brewing 3 months ago myself. Love this site as there are so many knowledgeable people here and have learned a great deal from the various contributors who have been kind enough to share their extensive knowledge of brewing.

Welcome to another brewer in the Land of Lincoln. I live north of you up in Lake County and have just started brewing 3 months ago myself. Love this site as there are so many knowledgeable people here and have learned a great deal from the various contributors who have been kind enough to share their extensive knowledge of brewing.

I started out with a Mr. Beer kit about 3 years ago and thought I was awesome. When it turned out less than good, I was determined to get a better brew going. I have done about 20 batches since, and finally made the jump to all grain. I can say that this site has been very helpful in guiding me through all the mistakes and individual nuances for each beer. Each one is better than the last. Keep on brewing!

Back