going to have to stop homebrewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been there, I stopped drinking completely for a year when I was going through school...its not to bad
the degree is worth a lack of homebrew!

Good idea, quitting home brewing to focus in your degree. I'll have to suggest it to my college sophomore son.

Man I'm glad this was a joke, first thing I thought of when I saw the headline was that they found a bigger problem with your back. Good to know that ain't the case.

You'll post anything to "inflate" your post count, GD.

If you only knew how many times I've composed a post, only to just say "F it" and not submit it at all... :D

Since becoming a supporter, I've not been looking at the count, since it doesn't give me anything extra... No different titles, no extra features unlocked, etc... :mug:

Granted, some of my posts haven't been the BEST quality, but everyone has off days. :rockin:

Man, I can't believe I fooled Revvy. Don't worry, if my back was screwed up I wouldn't quit brewing; I'd just have my wife lift everything.

I'm deeply offended. (not) But you did get me!

see, I DID quit homebrewing to go after my master's, which is why I clicked on this thread, after the "hover" on the thread title. Too many papers, research projects to spend time on my hobby.

However, I'm done in 5 weeks. SO...that first weekend's gonna be awesome....

Back