Gogol Bordello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
If multi-ethnic Gypsy punk is your thing I HIGHLY recommend checking these guys out Gogol Bordello. I don't know where the hell I've been or they've been my whole life, but this is just amazing. Watched the movie Wristcutters the other night and this band is featured through out the movie. Amazing energy, great sound...Two thumbs up!
:ban::ban::ban:

You have to see those guys live!!!

the put on heck of a show! Great band indeed!

I'm a longtime fan... well about 4 years now anyway since a friend turned me on to them. YOU MUST SEE THEM LIVE. The records are great, but its a whole other experience live. Just saw them for the 3rd time at Lollapalooza last weekend. One of the best things I saw all weekend.

"If we are here not to do, what you and I want to do, and go forever crazy with it, then why the hell we are even here? DAAAAAAAA!"

I actually just clicked over to XMU on XM and they are replaying the Gorgol set right now! They are playing here in Portland in October. NOT GOING TO MISS THAT ONE!

yeah man... buy your tickets now! Beer + Gogol Bordello = FUN.

I said this over in the Flogging Mollys thread before I even knew there was a Gogol thread but if you see them you HAVE to see them in a small venue. Theyre festival shows are nothing compared to the shows they put on in a more personal atmosphere.

yeah, i've seen them in clubs and theaters too and pretty much any band is better in a smaller more intimate place... but Gogol is one of the few bands with the energy to get a whole huge crowd to STFU, put their cel phones down and rock. They played in the afternoon and it actually wasn't super crowded, so we were able to get close to the stage at lolla last weekend. So all good.

Back