Glassware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkey32

Reaction score
What's your glassware/style of choice? Glassware varies for each different beer style, but i personally prefer the tulip. shows the beer off and give you the aroma as you drink.

Simple pint glass. And I collect them from all breweries I visit.

Same, I have a bunch of pint glasses with various breweries/beers/events on them.

I'll use a stemmed glass if I'm drinking a lambic or something similar though.

My Spiegelau 17 oz Lager glass. I use this for most stiles, and absolutely love it. Actually love all my spiegelau glasses.

Well, I have the most 16oz tumblers, as I collect them from brewery's I've been to, like many on here, but my preferred drinking glass is my 20oz Willi Becher (the one I have is from Hess). Our glasses at the brewery will also be 20oz willis, so we can pour 16.9oz imperial pints. I love filling that dude up and having plenty of room for big, fluffy head.

My old standbys are Tulip (either New Belgium or Boulevard Smokestack), Irish Imperial Pint and Spiegelau IPA glass.

Or a pint glass if I don't feel like thinking about the beer I am drinking.

If I feeling especially classy, it is a beer can helmet or a beer bong. :drunk:

Depends on the beer/day, I like my Sam Adams glass for most. Pint glass is second best. Sometimes I have to break out the ol liter glass.

20 oz. glass mug out of the freezer or a standard pint pub glass. Other than that, I'm not too particular; most commercial brews I drink from the bottle, or I might even use a quart mason jar, especially for a shandy.
Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back