Glad to be here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRedHopHead

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. Registered back in Feb, learned a ton from everyone here the past 10 months. Finally pulled the trigger and paid for a membership. Decided it was time I start giving back to the community which has provided the knowledge which has fueled my hobby.
I started last Jan brewing extract and quickly moved to all grain (batch sparge in a cooler) after 3 brews. To date I have brewed 34 batches this year. Bought a cheap fridge and converted to a kegerator with four taps. I have really appreciated being able to read and learn from everyone here. Now it is time I get to helping others and contributing to the forum! :mug:

Cheers!!

BigRedHophead is an interesting handle!

It could be taken literally- that you're a hophead that likes big red ales. Or that you're a big red-headed person who loves hops. I think I'll guess that you're the latter- a red-headed Viking type who likes hoppy beers.

Am I close? :D

Anyway, welcome!

Yooper, this answer you should know better donchaknow? Big Red Nation! Go Big Red! ;)

Back