Galway Calling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevoster

Reaction score
Hey,

Complete Noobie here from Ireland. Just opened my beginners kit and have all the bits spread out before me and I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve! Not that Santa brought a home brew beer kit to any kids I know.....

Just thought I'd say he before I go and ask a shedload of questions. Plan on getting my first batch started tonight. I did all my research so far using these forums so thanks fo everything so far!

Be in tough,
Steve.

That's a great country you've got over there. Some of the nicest people I've met.

Welcome to HBT!

Great country and best city in Ireland. Can't wait to visit again. Enjoy your future obsession, it's only a hobby until you taste your first brew.

Welcome aboard! :mug:

Galway, eh? We used to go to Salthill every summer when visiting my gran, and get sick on all the Taytos and Cidona we could consume. Happy days... :drunk:

Hi again! Completely forgot about this thread and just checked back on now. Thanks for the welcomes! Nursing a hangover at the moment and would absolutely murder a big bottle of cold cidona and a few packs of Tayto salt and vinegar. Actually, that is nearly enough to get me out of bed. But not quite.....

Back