Hello everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zrloth

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm Zack and I am at the very beginning of my homebrew journey. I just put my first batch in the fermentor a 1 gallon Irish red ale extract beer that was the recipe kit included with my northern brewer one gallon starter kit. I actually found this wonderful forum while doing research into small batch BIAB techniques. As someone who is limited on space and enjoys variety I think 1- 3 is gallon batches are going to be a good fit for me so I'll be digging into that thread pretty deep. What I'm curious about, because I'm an avid tinker and enjoy building things, is if anyone has built a system similar to the clawhammer, supply grain father, anvil foundry, etc sized for small batches? I l know at that size real-estate on the sides of the kettle is at a premium and the small diameter means you need a fairly short heating element but I think it would be very cool to have a "portable" small batch all in one system. Anywho I have rambled on far to long for an introduction, I look forward to learning everything I can from everyone here 😁

Back