Funny things you've overheard about beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sbj from duclaw isn't to hate full I can only do one for desert way sweet but like I said desert beer and one and its good

Sbj from duclaw isn't to hate full I can only do one for desert way sweet but like I said desert beer and one and its good

Wow.

OK, I'll take a crack at this.

"Sweet Baby Jesus from DuClaw isn't too hateful, I can only do one for dessert. Way sweet, but like I said, dessert beer, and one and it's good.

Find every English teacher you ever had and demand a refund.

Wow.

OK, I'll take a crack at this.

"Sweet Baby Jesus from DuClaw isn't too hateful, I can only do one for dessert. Way sweet, but like I said, dessert beer, and one and it's good.

Find every English teacher you ever had and demand a refund.

If you're going to fix someone's writing, you really ought to do it correctly. Yes, the original was painful to read, but yours isn't free from errors either.

OK. My mother insists she doesn't care for ales, as she just likes dark beers. I heard that 3 years ago. We still haven't had a full breakthrough to understanding what an ale really is. This is my greatest failure in life. :(

OK. My mother insists she doesn't care for ales, as she just likes dark beers. I heard that 3 years ago. We still haven't had a full breakthrough to understanding what an ale really is. This is my greatest failure in life. :(

Home Brewing Without Failure has separate definitions for Ale and Stout. When I get home, I can post them. You know, to provide clarification.

Meh... I'll just call it a sour.

I'll be all, "Hey everyone, I love gross beer! Yeah... totally meant to do this."

I'm convinced that sour beers started as an accidental infection by a brewer with a marketing degree who decided to exploit hipsters.

And yes, I love sour beer. :beard:

Clearly sours were the original beer. Every time I drink a sour (and that's often), I just tell myself that I'm going back to the roots of brewing.

I'm convinced that sour beers started as an accidental infection by a brewer with a marketing degree who decided to exploit hipsters.

And yes, I love sour beer. :beard:

I don't think I would hate on them so much if I ever have one that doesn't taste/smell like straight Worcestershire sauce and moldy ketchup farts.

I don't think I would hate on them so much if I ever have one that doesn't taste/smell like straight Worcestershire sauce and moldy ketchup farts.

Interesting. I've yet to have a sour taste like that. Traditionally it's vinegar for me, where the worst taste like I'm drinking straight balsamic.

Is it wrong that I started salivating and drooling on my keyboard after reading that??

I grabbed my English teacher by the throat spit on her face and said, "Don't you never tell mewhat to evar!" and that's how Igot kicked out of the 3rd grade.

I got kicked out of senior English only to find out that I didn't need that course to graduate and that I would be assigned a second study hall. I wish that I were always that lucky!

Might as well post something funny about beer.

I don't secondary my beers. I don't cold crash my beers. I don't add finings or moss or gelatin to my beers. The beer I pour into the glass is crystal clear.

Ain't that a hoot.

Might as well post something funny about beer.

I don't secondary my beers. I don't cold crash my beers. I don't add finings or moss or gelatin to my beers. The beer I pour into the glass is crystal clear.

Ain't that a hoot.

I-am-not-saying.jpg

Back