FT: Heady fresh this week

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerGrylls

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from Vermont, I have half a case of Heady. Fresh this week (Friday 11/7). I also have some other interesting things if you want to make the trade more interesting: BCBS 2013, BCBBW 2013, bigfoot 2013 & 2014, merkin 2014, exorcism at sunset, vanilla framinghammer, coffee framinghammer, vertical epic 11 & 12, blaecorn unidragon, old guardian 12-14, clown shoes billionaire, eclipse 50/50, dogfish 120, and many more RIS and BW.

ISO - various, I'm trying to find other hard-to-find fantastic beers. I love barrel aged, RIS, IIPAs, sours. Not a fan of belgians or lambics.
Pliny
Hunahpu
Bourbon County vintages pre 2013
Bourbon County Coffee or Vanilla
Parabola
Zombie Dust
Love Child 1, 2 or 3
Other suggestions welcome

I believe I have a love child 3 at home, are you talking a $4$?

Hi Hulud! I suddenly had a lot of interest in these cans today, but I'm also interested in LC3. I think $4$ is fair but I'm not positive I could fill it with Heady alone since Love Child is pretty pricey (almost too pricey) If you have interest in any of my cellars or things I can get in my area (clown shoes, jack's abby, backlash, trillium, idle hands, night shift, maine beer co, wormtown, element, wormtown, spencer trappist) that we could use to do a split then let me know. Believe me I wish I had a lot more Heady at this point. It's never enough, is it? :D

I think we may have a perfect match up. I have for trade a 750ml bottle of Cigar City Big Sound, a bourbon barrel aged scotch ale. This is a very limited release and you would be hard pressed to find it anywhere right now. This beer scores a 97 on BA and 99 on Rate Beer and is absolutely incredible in it's complexity. I'm looking to do a even trade money wise and am interested in two 4-packs of Heady. I truly believe this beer is worth it, and I hope you do too. Please let me know if you're interested in a trade. To sweeten the deal I'll throw in a sixer of Jai Alai.

I didn't realize that there was a non-BA variant, but this doesn't say BA on it. Same goes for the coffee.

All variants are BA. From my understanding there was a problem when the printed the labels for the Coffee and Vanilla and the "BA" got left off the labels.

Any interest in any of these: bcbcs [post 2012], prairie pirate bomb, barrel aged bomb, avery pump(ky)n and rumpkin, st arnold pumpkinator ?

I'll have to check when I get home, but I may have a BCBS 2012 or two at home. I think I have 3 Boulevard BBQ from last year. I have some 2014 KBS.

Also have Prairie Bomb.

Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue is an all-citra APA/IPA, compares very favorably to Zombie Dust, from a local brewery here in Iowa. 100% on BA and RB. I don't have any right now, but it comes around every other week or so, and can get a bomber or two.

Any of that interest you?

I am interested in bourbon coffee stout, 2012 or 2013. I don't know much about bomb / pirate bomb but I've heard good things. I can get boulevard pretty easily in MA, so I'd pass on that (although it's fantastic). I've gotten a ton of attention in the last week, so I'm trying to figure out what's the best trade to make with the few I have left. Here's a list of my in-progress FT cellar: https://thebeerexchange.io/BeerGrylls

Trade complete with hopstupid for parabola, bomb! and others, trade pending with brewcityballer for ZD, deschutes, new belgium. Thanks guys! I'm just going to drink what I've got left for heady.

Back