ISO: Heady Topper, FT: FFF Perm. Funeral, New Glarus Scream DIPA, Bourbon County

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramstoker17

Reaction score
Hi all! I posted this in the want to trade section as well, but it looks like this section gets more views so here we go:

So I've been DESPERATELY wanting to get my hands on some Heady Topper. Ideally I'd like a 4 pack or two, reasonably fresh. In addition, any of the other big Vermont IPA's like Abner and Double Sunshine would be welcome, but Heady is the main goal.

For trade, I have Three Floyd's Permanent Funeral. I can do one or two 22oz bottles. I have one 12oz of New Glarus Thumbprint Scream DIPA, and Moon Man Pale Ale. I have a 12oz 2013 Goose Island Bourbon County Stout that I'd be willing to part with. In addition to those I can easily get my hands on most Chicago breweries such as Pipeworks, Revolution, Half Acre, or some other Midwest breweries like Surly or Bells. Let me know what you want from these and we can work out a fair deal for however much Heady and other Vermont beers you can get.

This will be my first trade, So obviously I wouldn't mind shipping first to establish my being trustworthy. Though I haven't done a trade yet, I'm regularly active on this forum if that helps. If someone who wants to trade with me could give me some shipping pointers, I'd appreciate that too!

Thanks!

Oh, and just a bit more detail. The FFF Permanent Funeral came strait from the brewery, and it was apparently bottled yesterday so its fresh. I also just purchased the New Glarus a week ago. I don't see dates on the bottles, but I've had one of each and they taste fresh to me, very aromatic with great hop flavor.

Thanks! I guess I should update this, I was able to work out a deal, so I should have my hands on some Heady next week!

Back