FT: Carton Boat Beer ISO: ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fernsanity said:
Fantastic session ale out of NJ. Ranked as 91 on BA ( if that matters ). Make me an offer.

Definitely an awesome session ipa! Had a few cans this weekend! Its nice not having to get a growler of it anymore!! Lol Where you at in NJ? I'm in Forked River (Ocean)

ed5388 said:
Definitely an awesome session ipa! Had a few cans this weekend! Its nice not having to get a growler of it anymore!! Lol Where you at in NJ? I'm in Forked River (Ocean)

Nice! I have family in Bergen and Passaic co. Try to make it back there often for the brews.

fernsanity said:
Nice! I have family in Bergen and Passaic co. Try to make it back there often for the brews.

Haha nice! Most of my family is from Closter (Bergen co). Good luck with your trade!

If anyone on the fence, this beer is worth a try!! Carton is really starting to make a name for themselves, as well as Kane!!

ed5388 said:
Haha nice! Most of my family is from Closter (Bergen co). Good luck with your trade! If anyone on the fence, this beer is worth a try!! Carton is really starting to make a name for themselves, as well as Kane!![/QUOTE

Thanks for the bump. Where do you go for your craft needs? I'm always down to try new places.

Back