Fresh Cascade Cones

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILBMF

Reaction score
I posted this question a couple of months ago and was directed to hopsdirect.com, but their recently harvested cascade was just plain crap. It was grassy as hell and would ruin a good IPA. I need some super stinky cascades or ''cascade like'' cones ASAP for bag/keg.

freshops.com is far superior to hopsdirect IMO. I'd rather pay more and have better beer.

I'm completely aware of the google internet machine and it's helpful features, but it would also show me hopsdirect.com which would put me right back where I started...with possible grassy garbage. I want a recommendation from real people with actual experience.

Thank you Samc.

I'm completely aware of the google internet machine and it's helpful features, but it would also show me hopsdirect.com which would put me right back where I started...with possible grassy garbage. I want a recommendation from real people with actual experience.

Thank you Samc.

I have no experience with the whole cones, but I can tell you that the pellets from hopsdirect are nice and citrusy...

I used to use hopsdirect, but I've been using Farmhouse Brewing lately for pellets. Damn, cheap, much faster shipping.

Back