Free Wedding Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wulfsburg

Reaction score
So one of my oldest and best friends got Married Sunday. They had ordered 5 gallons of locally brewed Four Peaks Hop Knot IPA, and 15.5 gallons of their Hefe. After drinking as much IPA as I could, at the end of the night, I asked my friend what they were going to do with the beer since they left for their honeymoon in the morning.

I offered to return the kegs for them (30 miles away) as their parents wont be able to do it until this upcoming weekend.

They graciously accepted. Monday I went and picked them up, scored a free gallon of IPA into my growlers, and filled up my 2 5 gal cornies with delicious Hefe!! (as well as quite a few bombers I might add)

All for free!!!!!!!!! Good thing I was the best man, I am sure the groom knew what my intents were. But it would have gone to waste anyway, and plus, when he gets back from his Honeymoon, he can come over and enjoy it out of my keezer!!!

Hooorayy! Free Beer! And the good kind too! :ban:

Back