Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came today and was a surprise because I'd forgotten about it. Packed wonderfully well. I can't believe they gave them away for free! Its a lovely chalice.

unionrdr said:
I ordered on 12/17 too. Still ain't seen shizz! I still thing the postal guys in Sheffield Lake ripped me off again.

They day I said I'm not gonna get it is the day it showwed up

I checked the mail. Bill & junk adds. Damn it,I shoulda known it was too good to be true. Ya spell my kinda luck B-A-D...:mad:

Saw mine sticking out of the mailbox from my office in the morning, went out in the afternoon to get it and it was gone. Stolen :(

unionrdr said:
I ordered on 12/17 too. Still ain't seen shizz! I still thing the postal guys in Sheffield Lake ripped me off again.

Same here... Though they did send me their Society Black Card. No idea what it's good for, but it has a magnetic strip and my name printed on the back. I'd rather have my chalice...

They must have done shipments in batches. I ordered mine around the 3 week of December and mine showed up today as well.

cshamilton said:
Same here... Though they did send me their Society Black Card. No idea what it's good for, but it has a magnetic strip and my name printed on the back. I'd rather have my chalice...

Ok, I guess my complaint was heard, as it arrived today!

Since everyone seems to get theirs after complaining they didn't here, I have yet to get mine.

I expect it to show any day now.

My wife called me earlier when she got home from work and my chalice was sitting by the front door. I'll see it when I get home in the AM. She did mention something about it being a pretty wine glass. She had better keep her mitts off my chalice.

SittingDuck said:
Since everyone seems to get theirs after complaining they didn't here, I have yet to get mine.

I expect it to show any day now.

Well then by golly, I didn't get mine yet either

My wife called me earlier when she got home from work and my chalice was sitting by the front door. I'll see it when I get home in the AM. She did mention something about it being a pretty wine glass. She had better keep her mitts off my chalice.

That means she already opened it- and maybe broke it?:(

I got mine last week and finally found the glass that makes my imperial Alt work. It wa sa bot too big and a pint or thistle didnt work with the syle but this chalice glass from Stella made all the flavors adn aromas work well. Glad I stayed on the line and got through.

Mine came yesterday, and when I opened it my wife was very disappointed that she waited too long to call and they're not giving them out any more.

If she's really good, she will get to use it once in a while...

Got mine the other day. I like the larger version I purchased a few years ago but since it was free it's good!

I ordered mine on 12/17 as well. It finally got here about 2:15pm today! Yaaaaaaahzzzaaaa!! I was sure I got ripped off again. It's a pretty good size one too. It's nearly as tall as my crystal stiens from Germany. It looks like it'll hold 10-12 ounces. We'll see tonight when I get a pic of it with my wife's last bottle of Summer Shandy. We still need to start that thread in the pic forum of our chalices with home brew in them as mentioned some pages ago...!
I'm really relieved that it got here at all,much les in pristine condition. It was suspended in a cardboard holder in the center of the box. I just noticed a line etched on one side that gives the fill mark for 33 cl. Centaliters? I don't have the conversion formula for that one.?...

I ordered mine on 12/17 as well. It finally got here about 2:15pm today! Yaaaaaaahzzzaaaa!! I was sure I got ripped off again. It's a pretty good size one too. It's nearly as tall as my crystal stiens from Germany. It looks like it'll hold 10-12 ounces. We'll see tonight when I get a pic of it with my wife's last bottle of Summer Shandy. We still need to start that thread in the pic forum of our chalices with home brew in them as mentioned some pages ago...!
I'm really relieved that it got here at all,much les in pristine condition. It was suspended in a cardboard holder in the center of the box. I just noticed a line etched on one side that gives the fill mark for 33 cl. Centaliters? I don't have the conversion formula for that one.?...

I think maybe you should apologize to the post office for accusing them of stealing! :cross:

I think maybe you should apologize to the post office for accusing them of stealing! :cross:

They've ripped me off several times for magazines,computer parts,& the like over the 24 years I've lived here. The postman came to the door,saying it wouldn't fit in the mail box. Good thing,I guess. Less chance for more local sticky fingers. Dang kids even took apart my old lamp post light,& took the lil newel post thing on top of the mail box post. Interesting that it came from Waukesha,WI. Grumpy old men territory...Just a relief that I finally got it. Gettin broke in tonight by my lil home brew grrrrl.

unionrdr said:

How do you get ripped off getting a free glass?

I'd rather see a "how do you get the stella logo off your goblet" thread.

How do you get ripped off getting a free glass?

I'd rather see a "how do you get the stella logo off your goblet" thread.

Most others thast ordered theirs when I did got in 3-4 weeks. This has happened to me in this burg several times,as outlined earlier. I just got it Feb 1st? The box had to be re-sealed as well. So as far as I knew,yet another thing ordered missing in action. Ya had to read the last few pages or so to be abreast of developements...

Ah,gotcha. :D But still,even if it's free,it's still my chit,mang!:mug: Can't wait till beer time to get a pick of it with the last bottle of her latest brew.

Back