Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today.

ForumRunner_20111231_165145.jpg

Gold rim job and everything

Their facebook Page announced that they were sold out as well a few days ago

Does it have the 40cl mark? It looks different than my old one. I've seen 12oz ones with no mark too.

mine showed up yesterday, it is nice and has 33cl mark, i was able to test it on new years party and its working very well, im still hungover ;)

I got mine today too.

The inscription on the side suggests its was "Originally Crafted for the Holidays". I don't know what I'll ultimately use it for.

Be careful with them, I won one at a bar trivia contest a few years ago. The chalice is fairly fragile.

And I present to thee: his and hers Chalices.

Shipped to Arizona first then to me here in TEXAS.

ForumRunner_20120109_112128.jpg

i got mine today, looks nice. I hope it survives long enough for me to actually use it. so many children mean broken goblets.

got mine last week sometime, nice glass. my old roommate worked at a bar and brought home stella glasses all the time. these aren't as nice as the bar ones, but good enough for free.

A bar near my house offered a free stella chalice every friday of a month if you bought a stella. My roommates and I went every time for the whole month and now we have way too many. Too bad the offer is over, you can never have too many stella chalices.

Said they gave them all away. Good job hbt getting the word out. Bet they didn't plan on gettin that many calls

I just got one of mine today. Mailman stuffed it in the mailbox, only half could fit, broke off my flag and left it in the rain all day. Nice!

figure i'd be the first to post a Stella Artois photo in this thread.

-=Jason=-

In the can seemed to taste better, i dindnt even finish the bottle i tried before.Plus they are 16 oz canz :tank: Although the bottle looks like it fits perfectly into the glass. I just got mine last week,ahead of schedule too. Cant say exactly what i poured into it but i know it was better than a stella! Comfortable glass- i mean,chalice- too,good grip. Less slip.

Got mine yesterday. Came in a non-descript box. Sat on the counter for a while because I thought the wife had bought something on ebay or something...

Back