Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine a few days ago. My wife called and ordered about 5 hours later than me. She hasn't gotten hers yet. Same address, but it did say "one per person". I wonder if it'll come? Guess we're just greedy and like free stuff

I haven't seen anything yet. But the Sheffield Lake postal guys have ripped off my car mags before. I hope this isn't one of those times.

I called on 12/17,so this Saturday will be 4 weeks. Can't wait to get it! The ales I put in the fridge last Saturday morning should be ready for pics then. Don't forget,we discussed whoever gets theirs 1st starts a pic thread...:mug:

Here's the tiny chalice with homebrewed IPA installed ...
stellaipa1.JPG

Mine just showed up at work, about 4 weeks after I ordered it. It does not have the "Originally Crafted for the Holidays" message on the side oposite the Stella logo, but rather "Over 600 years of brewing expertise".

Hopefully this means that the second one that my wife ordered an hour after me, will be showing up at home in the next day or so.

my wife ordered one about 4 hours after me,she got hers a week ago and i still have not seen mine so you never know hers went to her work mine is coming to my house

I ordered mine on 12/17,so 1 month ago 2 days ago. Shizznit. I hope those guys at the Sheffield Lake post office didn't rip me off again...:mad:

I ordered one for my wife and one for myself. I ordered mine first and it hasn't come. Got my wife's glass 2 weeks ago. Probably only getting one. :(

I got mine about a week and ahalf after i ordered they said 3 weeks, they lied,liars:p

I posted yesterday that I was still waiting for mine. I guess I just needed to ***** a little bit then BAM, it comes the next day.

If you send me a free chalice, I will in turn buy at least 1 of your beers!

000_0008.jpg

Diaperload said:
I posted yesterday that I was still waiting for mine. I guess I just needed to ***** a little bit then BAM, it comes the next day.

If you send me a free chalice, I will in turn buy at least 1 of your beers!

I like Stella Artois. Never tried it until I got my free chalice

I like Stella Artois. Never tried it until I got my free chalice

I got burned out on Stella Artois when I lived in Paris for 18 months. It's basically their version of Bud. Everyone drinks it, it's available in EVERY bar in Paris. It's usually cheaper than the other beers because it's domestic.

This is back when I was 22, in the Marine Corps. I drank A LOT of it.

Tonight was my first Stella Artois since 1992. Reminds me of Grolsch.

While I "might" buy a Stella with which to christen my new free glass (I doubt that will actually happen), I am glad to have received it. Of course it was in a box that was the exact dimension of my mailbox and given that it has been snowing with freezing rain on top for the last three days the mailman thought it too much effort to put it on the porch. Glad I knew what it was so I could stab a hole in the box with my pocket knife and subsequently shove my finger through the hole and extract the precious chalice from its its frozen metallic shrouded cardboard existence.

:mug:

While I "might" buy a Stella with which to christen my new free glass (I doubt that will actually happen), I am glad to have received it. Of course it was in a box that was the exact dimension of my mailbox and given that it has been snowing with freezing rain on top for the last three days the mailman thought it too much effort to put it on the porch. Glad I knew what it was so I could stab a hole in the box with my pocket knife and subsequently shove my finger through the hole and extract the precious chalice from its its frozen metallic shrouded cardboard existence.

:mug:

If you do you may consider the can. But consider this, i order this at a Ruby Tuesdays,annoyed about the whole experience of waitstaff and lack of Dfh 60 min ,which is retardedly on the menu but not sold in my state. A blaring tv with a waitstaff directly in front of us flipping channels loudly speaking and loud tv,seating us by a door which waitstaff are coming in and out of constantly. Then here comes my bottled stella completly skunked,and i didnt even care to finish it, id rather go home and drink something good and at this point its essential to drink to distract me from everything,but taste is not making me enjoy the experience any more. A few weeks later I buy a canned version,attractive can by the way and has a decent preserved taste that was intended, not great,but nothing like the bottle. whatever or somethin.The can is not too bad,but you may think different.

If you do you may consider the can. But consider this, i order this at a Ruby Tuesdays,annoyed about the whole experience of waitstaff and lack of Dfh 60 min ,which is retardedly on the menu but not sold in my state. A blaring tv with a waitstaff directly in front of us flipping channels loudly speaking and loud tv,seating us by a door which waitstaff are coming in and out of constantly. Then here comes my bottled stella completly skunked,and i didnt even care to finish it, id rather go home and drink something good and at this point its essential to drink to distract me from everything,but taste is not making me enjoy the experience any more.

LMAO! This little rant sounds like me at many places, particularly the "theme" restaurants!

Back