Free Stella Artois Chalice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not here yet. But last night I showed the chalice on the side of the Stella Box to my young one and said, "I'm getting one of these free in the mail soon..."

She was geeked. I think she is going to try and keep it for herself.

Maybe mine will show up eventually, sounds like the 350 ml version, which will go along with the rest of my stella chalices , just be the little one lol

I had one of those, I bought a large box of cheap glasses for a party I was having a few years back. There was one of those, it's broken now, but I have about 60 of the less ornate style of stella glasses without print, but the glass is embossed with the logos.

not valid in texas:mad:

64733d1272482069-weber-spirit-e300-mit-kaercher-reinigen-why.jpg

Got mine a few days ago. Really a nice surprise, since I forgot that I even called to get one until it showed up on my porch.

Please note, Stella over this side of the pond, is called "wife beater" so it's not exactly a well respected lager.
That said I like it and their glasses are cool. :)

Please note, Stella over this side of the pond, is called "wife beater" so it's not exactly a well respected lager.
That said I like it and their glasses are cool. :)
I don't think it's well respected anywhere, but a free glass is a free glass.

got mine two days ago, I was really impressed by how nice it was. I was thinking it would be a crappy glass but it seems like it's pretty good quality

I am coming up on the 7th week mark, and still no chalice. AB owes me!

(As if the 5 free beers on the brewery tour weren't enough :mug:)

Got mine... Used it once. Shattered while cleaning it. :( these are very thin glasses. Watch out.

Got mine over the weekend. About as fragile as a wine glass though. But hey, it's cool looking, and I didn't pay a dime for it. I have a set of two now since I had one sent to the inlaws.

Got mine... Used it once. Shattered while cleaning it. :( these are very thin glasses. Watch out.

That's a bummer man!!! Based on how fragile it looked I decided to put mine on display instead of using it. I have plenty of heavy duty mugs & glasses. This one has a special place until someone knocks it over. Cheers!!!

I'm still waiting on mine as well. I emailed support just because. I doubt they will ever show up.

I just got my code in the mail a few days ago for the engraved Stella chalice. I was gonna go with my initials but in the end I decided to get "BoarFish" for the name of the beer club I joined.

Another free offer. This time for a custom engraved chalice, but you have to have a proof of purchase or mail in for one. I think not . . .

http://www.stellaartois.com/choose-your-chalice-4411/

Buy some Stella and keep the code and give away the beer!

Anyway, I've had Stella at a hockey game and thought it was ok. Nothing to write home about, but a decent beer.

Also I just see that you can get a code by writing to the company.

Back