wilserbrewer BIAB Bags Superbowl sale and game pool free merchandise giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for playing, results and instructions below...

Pool Prize Winners (no purchase required)

Winner JohnLynch Pats 26 post #8
1st / Grand prize, wilserbrewer Grand Slam 4 piece package with BIAB bag, hop bag, dry hop sock and 1/4" double ratchet pulley. A $48 value.

Winner Steveruch Pats 37 post #12
2nd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag w/ hop bag and hop sock. $36 value.

Winner WI Wino Pats 39 post #24
3rd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag. A $27 value.

Purchasers Pool
Winner K-os Pats 41 post #28

Pool winners to PM kettle outer diameter and height to wilserbrewer within 24 hrs to claim prizes.
Purchaser pool winner to PM wilserbrewer and provide email receipt info for refund due.

Last edited:
Thanks for playing, results and instructions below...

Pool Prize Winners (no purchase required)

Winner JohnLynch Pats 26 post #8
1st / Grand prize, wilserbrewer Grand Slam 4 piece package with BIAB bag, hop bag, dry hop sock and 1/4" double ratchet pulley. A $48 value.

Winner Steveruch Pats 37 post #12
2nd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag w/ hop bag and hop sock. $36 value.

Winner WI Wino Pats 39 post #24
3rd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag. A $27 value.

Purchasers Pool
Winner K-os Pats 41 post #28

Pool winners to PM kettle outer diameter and height to wilserbrewer within 24 hrs to claim prizes.
Purchaser pool winner to PM wilserbrewer and provide email receipt info for refund due.
Only 24 hours? Wow.

Last edited:
Was the 24 hour limit noted in the original post?
If it was I missed seeing it.

Probably not, does it need to be lol... sorry I figured I'm the sap giving free stuff away I can make the rules j/k.

For those that know me, I am very liberal when applying restrictions, the 24 hr limit was too hopefully not turn this act of kindness into another job for me...

If I recall correctly, rather than PM me as requested, you emailed me kettle dimensions yesterday, and I am still waiting on a shipping address that I requested yesterday....case in point I guess about turning this into another job lol...

Last edited:
Probably not, does it need to be lol... sorry I figured I'm the sap giving free stuff away I can make the rules j/k.

For those that know me, I am very liberal when applying restrictions, the 24 hr limit was too hopefully not turn this act of kindness into another job for me...

If I recall correctly, rather than PM me as requested, you emailed kettle dimensions and I am still waiting on a shipping address....case in point I guess about turning this into another job lol...
You can certainly make the rules for your giveaway. I just didn't realize that I needed to check so soon. And I was surprised that my guess was close enough to win.
I emailed because I wasn't able to figure out how to pm. I'll try to figure it out again and send an address.
I'm sorry for the confusion.

I've not been able to figure out how to P M so I hope it's okay that I emailed you my address.
Like I said in my email I was surprised that my entry actually won since my guess was 21 points off or I would have checked sooner.
Your giveaway is appreciated.

I apologize if I came off a little salty earlier when someone questioned the contest format ...I had already informed him that I was ready to ship.

True story a couple years ago a winner was in the process of upgrading to a new kettle and preferred to hold off on claiming his prize...

Sure, no problem was my response. Then came the flood of email exchanges asking questions and debating kettle sizing and the merits of bayou classic vs a concord kettle.

A month later and a ten string email the guy finally claimed his prize, and I thought to myself...

“That sure was a helluva lot of work to give away a bag” lol

Thanks for your support...
Rant over

Cheers
wilser

Last edited:
Back