Free black and tan brolly spoon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday!! I think tonight I might layer my Indian Brown Clone over my 90min IPA clone. Should be interesting!!! :D

Got mine the week before last. I almost didn't sign up for it after reading on the site that they wouldn't ship to PA.

Guess they changed their mind!

:ban:

I think the form is still up, try filling it out again.

Ditch the spoon man, the Brutul Lager Head looks bad ass :)

man im bummed the offer ended. id love one of these things, especially since im a HUGE bass fan...

I got mine today and I've never seen a brolly spoon that looks like this before. They're normally just a soup spoon with a kink in the handle to hold it on the rim of the glass. Is this the same one you guys got?
spoon.jpg

I'd forgotten that I signed up, but mine came a couple of days ago, same as the picture above. Cool little free surprise in the mail...

Thats not to bad, I just got mine. Just about 3 months to the day. And the best thing about it is! I have bass, harp and guinness in my fridge. So a Harp and guinness 1/2 and 1/2 it will be later

Texas was one of the states that was excluded from the list and i just recieved mine in the mail yesterday. Pretty cool was'nt expecting to get one.

WA wasn't on the list either. I gave up a month ago and mine came last night. Haven't broken it in yet. Maybe tonight.

Sounds like the dam has burst because mine arrived today along with my stimulus check notification (not the check, just a notification that the check will come next week. Gotta love government efficiency)

Yet another "Brolly in the mail" post

I filled it out twice about a week apart. We'll see what happens over the next few days.

Latest posts

Back