Free black and tan brolly spoon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well SOB. I can't remember if I signed up for it back then or saw teh list and didn't. i hope I get one. Anyone in Ohio get one yet?

*edit* Just put in a request for one. in case I didn't before. The form is STILL up! Maybe nobody wanted it thats why they shipped them everywhere.

pjj2ba said:
Ditto here. I got mine yesterday. I signed up, but then saw that our state wasn't listed. I guess it didn't matter.

Yeah same thing happened with me :D.

I was like....huh?....cool.

Still waiting in New York. This is fun... I like seeing the wave of brolly spoons as they travel across the country. God Bless America!

Virtuous said:
For those of you like me who wont get one I found this.
http://www.williamsbrewing.com/BLACK_TAN_TOOL_KIT_P637C42.cfm
Think I may order one. Kind of nifty.
Plus my next black and tan will be poured with a Harp :mad:

Then you're not drinking a black and tan thats called a half and half. Use Smithwicks or a different bitter (homebrew hopefully) and you have a black and tan.

Got mine today! So much for the loser states! A-B or not, I like Bass, and proud of it! Black and Tans are cool, and not just for the look either.

Received in upstate New York....
now, what the hell do I do with this thing...
if anything, at least it gives me an excuse to drink beer on a Wednesday morning. :D

Bastards I just found out this existed! Oh well I signed up. I hope they don't call my number, otherwise some poor rep is going to have to say "uhm, is Anita Mandic there? I need Anita Mandic". Perfect way to prank call myself!

I ordered one a while ago even though WA is not on the list of states. Sounds like McBrew got one though so maybe I'll be just as lucky. I rarely make black and tans but when I have in the past, I just poured over the back of a spoon.

Colorado wasn't on the list but I got mine like 2 weeks ago. Was thinking about mixing some stuff up but was scared of making an ass tasting beer hahahaha.

As long as you can get the two beers to seperate you dont get a blend except for a small portion.

I made a DFH Aprihop/Murphy's black and tan and it was wonderful!

It seems to me though that one beer needs to be nitrogenated and the other carbonated for it to really work. Probably could do some neat things with Boddingtons, reverse black and tans :)

Got mine Friday. I had totally forgotten about it. I used it Saturday ... life is good. :ban:

Back