Force carb sucess did a little diff must read

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agsensi

Reaction score
Thought I'd share as it made my beer perfect Chilled my beer overnight after purging With 20 psi 24 hrs forced carbs by shaking with air hose on liquid side for 5 min let air out put serving psi on let sit 4 hrs to settle came out so perfect thought I was drinking commercial brewd carbs beer just tasted better lol. Again just thought I'd share.

Not trying to be mean, but I can't understand what you're saying, can you possibly add some punctuation?

As discussed before, there's nothing wrong with the process you detail above, in theory, but in practice you will find that you could follow this process 50 times and get a different outcome everytime.

It's like saying you pumped up a tire in 0.2 seconds with 250 PSI air pressure and it came out perfect. Sure, but the problem is that you are increasing your margin of error by speeding up the process.

Next time, you might accidentally set it on 21 psi, get a phone call from your mom and have to let it sit 25 hours, yadda, yadda, and you are going to overcarbonate your beer.

Anyway, just my opinion. I put my kegged beer at serving pressure for about 2 weeks and they are consistently perfect.

OH, and just to make sure you can read this, here's the translation into your native tongue:

As discussed before theres nothing wrong with the process you detail above in theory but in practice you will find that you could follow this process 50 times and get a different outcome everytime Its like saying you pumped up a tire in 0.2 seconds with 250 PSI air pressure and it came out perfect Sure but the problem is that you are increasing your margin of error by speeding up the process Next time you might accidentally set it on 21 psi get a phone call from your mom and have to let it sit 25 hours yadda yadda and you are going to overcarbonate your beer Anyway just my opinion I put my kegged beer at serving pressure for about 2 weeks and they are consistently perfect

. <--- and here's the punctuation.....it's right friggin here!! :ban:

Thought I'd share as it made my beer perfect. Chilled my beer overnight, after purging With 20 psi 24 hrs forced carbed by shaking the keg with the air hose on liquid side for 5 min. let air out put serving psi on let sit 4 hrs to settle. It came out so perfect thought I was drinking commercial brewed carbed beer just tasted better lol. Again just thought I'd share.

There.... happy people.....

And here's a few extra just in case I missed one. .......... ,,,,,,,,, !!!!!!!

TopherM said:
As discussed before, there's nothing wrong with the process you detail above, in theory, but in practice you will find that you could follow this process 50 times and get a different outcome everytime.

It's like saying you pumped up a tire in 0.2 seconds with 250 PSI air pressure and it came out perfect. Sure, but the problem is that you are increasing your margin of error by speeding up the process.

Next time, you might accidentally set it on 21 psi, get a phone call from your mom and have to let it sit 25 hours, yadda, yadda, and you are going to overcarbonate your beer.

Anyway, just my opinion. I put my kegged beer at serving pressure for about 2 weeks and they are consistently perfect.

OH, and just to make sure you can read this, here's the translation into your native tongue:

As discussed before theres nothing wrong with the process you detail above in theory but in practice you will find that you could follow this process 50 times and get a different outcome everytime Its like saying you pumped up a tire in 0.2 seconds with 250 PSI air pressure and it came out perfect Sure but the problem is that you are increasing your margin of error by speeding up the process Next time you might accidentally set it on 21 psi get a phone call from your mom and have to let it sit 25 hours yadda yadda and you are going to overcarbonate your beer Anyway just my opinion I put my kegged beer at serving pressure for about 2 weeks and they are consistently perfect

. <--- and here's the punctuation.....it's right friggin here!! :ban:

And good point. Smart ass lol.

Back