First Label, Be Nice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf

Reaction score
Well, I had hoped to put in a 2006 banner, but no luck. Anyway, here's my first label. MAde at work while ducking the boss :) It's hard to tell on the jpg image, but the background is an ice surface.

CCCAle.jpg

Nice label! Someday I hope to get the skills needed to produce something more than masking tape and marker.

Good work.

:fro:

BrewStef

Good label and far better than I could do. A couple of suggestions though:

Try to get the colors of the Calder Cup Cream Ale to match the banner's red & blue colors.

I would change the fonts on the your brewery name & the image ripoff disclaimer to something a little more readable.

BrewStef said:
Nice label! Someday I hope to get the skills needed to produce something more than masking tape and marker.

Good work.

:fro:

BrewStef

You say that like masking tape and marker is a bad thing. I find it quite elegant. The black marker makes a nice contrast against the beige tape. I like to switch it up with a colored marker sometimes.:mug:

sudsmonkey said:
You say that like masking tape and marker is a bad thing. I find it quite elegant. The black marker makes a nice contrast against the beige tape. I like to switch it up with a colored marker sometimes.:mug:

painters masking tape comes in light blue and lime green now too... :D

377870340.jpg

bluetape.gif

Back