First label attempt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamieRex

Reaction score
I have seen some retro-gameing inspired labels when looking around online, but I had never seen anyone do a series of them before.

This is my first attempt, and still works in progress, but looking for feedback good, bad or other, maybe even an idea for a future game / brew?

SMB.jpg

zelda.jpg

Shout_Out.jpg

tetris.jpg

I saw in some of the other posts here that some people like to see the design labels on a bottle.

Here is a pic of our first batch of Super Pale Ale!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401155957.738937.jpg

These look great! I love the designs and quality of the label. Can I ask where you had them printed?

Thanks for the complements!!!

This was both my first batch of beer and printed labels. I used a full sheet of Avery Labels that I had from another project as a test to see how easy they went on, stayed on and then came off. I was able to fit six labels on a sheet and printed them myself and cut them down to size.

The only thing that might make a difference is I used a photo quality printer with settings turned up a bit for better quality. I'm happy with the results and will at least do a few labels per batch to show off or for give-aways.

Ha! I need to get going on a label series. Very cool stuff. I'm also from the buffalo area (ellicottville), so maybe there's a trade or two in our future;)

Ha! I need to get going on a label series. Very cool stuff. I'm also from the buffalo area (ellicottville), so maybe there's a trade or two in our future;)

EVL! I'm just north of the city, out in the burbs. but 'Brewed in Tonawanda' doesn't have that same ring to it as Buffalo does.

Latest posts

Back