First bubble in a year!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
holy mother! i just heard the airlock bubble i've heard in a year or so! i tried the vittels vault, the gamma lid didn't handle being pasturized....no ubbles my old 15 gallon curtec buckets, had foam gaskets, which would wear out after a couple years...and i can't find them any more....

now i got SS and silicone! and for some reason hearing this bubble, reminds me i just saw a clip from married with children with traci lords in it!

well as an update...sadly, after 11 days....IT'S STILL BUBBLING! so i'm not quite as excited now! will it ever stop!?

and i'm anxious to see if this pail will implode in the fridge! lol

I'd say it should implode in the fridge LOL

that's what makes gambling like that fun, i honestly enjoy working...so free money ain't my game, but imploding pails in the fridge tough enough for me to stand on the side of? it's going to be good! ;) :mug: i got my handheld vacuum pump ready to seal it off with. just for maybe usefull scientific data, what take 1mm of SS to colapse.....(and i'm getting another milk pail today, so it's not like the end of the world. and i think even if it does implode it'd still an effective fermenter)

but anyway! at first i loved the bubbles, but now i wish they'd just go to sleep! daddy has some science stuff to play with!!!

Latest posts

Back