Finally built a brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two_hearted

Reaction score
She ain't much, but she's mine.
2013-10-06-113238-61151.jpg

brewed a Shakespeare stout on it today for the first time and it handled like a dream. The chugger worked great and I love using keggles.

Hello said:
I love it. It's a great use of those wire racks.

I was a little worried about the weight, but it seems to be fine. Cutting a square out for the right burner helped to put some weight on the bottom shelf.

So you have a pump from the HLT to MLT and another pump from MLT to BK?

So you have a pump from the HLT to MLT and another pump from MLT to BK?

Yep, I was sparging at that point. I use the little tan one for the HLT when doughing in, sparging and vorlaufing.

The chugger for pumping wort over to the kettle and for the whirlpool/chiller.

She ain't much, but she's mine.

brewed a Shakespeare stout on it today for the first time and it handled like a dream. The chugger worked great and I love using keggles.

Rockin'! Did the first brew on it feel pretty awesome? Be sure to tell us how the stout came out! Do you have temp control for fermentation?

Rockin'! Did the first brew on it feel pretty awesome? Be sure to tell us how the stout came out! Do you have temp control for fermentation?

Yeah the first brew went great. My back felt way better at the end and I was done brewing in about 4-5 hours.

I use a chest freezer for temp control.

Latest posts

Back