Finally brewed my first batch.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Random_Guy

Reaction score
NewCastle Clone. Was a lot of fun.

9019_154540730118_590305118_4104285_700765_n.jpg

Had a minor blow off issue, but it is doing good!!

:mug:

Thanks. I am already looking into my 2nd batch. This was a partial mash brew and I am going to slowly work my way to an All Grain batch. I think the next batch with be another partial one and I am looking to do a Pilsner or an Oktoberfest. This would be my first lager so I have to make sure I can get the low fermenting temps I need. Will be researching my house to see if i can do that without the natural cold weather.

Watch out...it will become an expensive hobby :) I'm 4 batches in now and I've only had the kit for less than 4 weeks. Not to mention the time spent on here (almost 200 posts now), using BeerSmith, a BrewBlog, and a regular blog for my brewing name...time and money my friend, time and money. Very rewarding though. I can't wait to crack open my first bottle next saturday (will only be 2 weeks bottle conditioning...but i can't wait longer. I already let it sit in primary for 3).

Back