FFB Veteran League - HBT Challenge!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Packer game this week...so I'm sitting on my butt all day and flipping through all 12 games and posting on here about FFB. This is the week that the mix channel will get some serious love.

It is too bad the Pats play another cream puff--but you've got to admit watching Tom Brady is a treat. Unstoppable. They are making it look too damn easy.

I am especially looking forward to the NFC Norris games. Should be some battles.

My upset pick of the week? Minny over Dallas. Lock it up.

Game Time
lingeriebowl3_1146631446-000.jpg

Boston said:
Anybody watching The Tom Brady Show on CBS? Unbelievable!

Scary. I hope he breaks Peyton "I have to be on every NFL commercial ever made" Manning's season TD record. At this pace, he's going to shatter it.

Pats not on here. It's painful enough getting updates through NFL.COM while I get spanked by Grogan/Moss.

Boston said:
Anybody watching The Tom Brady Show on CBS? Unbelievable!

Turned it off. It's like watching somebody play Madden on rookie against the computer.

Don't feel bad, Yoops, todd_k is opening up a HUGE can of whoop-ass on me. He's got me by seventy! Even the Manning-to-Wayne show isn't going to bail me out on this one.:mad: Methinks I'm gonna need a new name, too. We didn't bet, my team just sucks.

Cheesefood said:
You mean watching my FFB team spank your team?

My team sucks - as your did a week ago. I just didn't get the gift that you did

rdwj said:
My team sucks - as your did a week ago. I just didn't get the gift that you did

LT is on a bye week. I spanked you with his backup.

In all honesty, I've had GREAT scores each week. I should be in first place - just look at my points.

Cheesefood said:
LT is on a bye week. I spanked you with his backup.

In all honesty, I've had GREAT scores each week. I should be in first place - just look at my points.

EXCUSE ME?

Have you decided what to send Boston as a thank-you gift yet?

the_bird said:
EXCUSE ME?
He's telling the truth. Look at the total points scored by each team. If we were ranked based just on that, Cheese would be in first place. He has you outscored by about 22 points for the season.

By that logic, the second seeded team in the AFC is the....

Houston Texans!*

* by virtue of the BYE and Monday's game not yet played.

DesertSwarm took a hit.....Ronnie Brown is out for the season....

Damn, Bird.... I bet you're wishin ' that the kickoff return by Jones-Drew would have given you some points. You fantasy game is close this week.

I was sh*tting bricks after that Jones-Drew TD; I thought at first it was a TD, but he had fumbled it before the end zone so that technically it was a lineman or something who would be credited with the score (I didn't see who actually "recovered" it).

Not I just need to hope there isn't one of those eight-point overnight adjustments...

Almost took you down there Bird. But this ain't horseshoes...

And the Ronnie Brown thing is just wrong :(. What part of the game did he go down?

Frank Gore is on the block.....Bird has 1st dibs but if that doesn't work out then he's open to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back