• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fermentation Cabinet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonRock

Always Ready
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody local interested in a really cool Fermentation Cabinet? It has a cooling system in the base. I figured I would use it for cooling and a small heater for heating. I was told when I bought it that it is a flower cabinet.

There are 6 Cornies lined up in the rear. It would be awesome with a couple conicals in it.

$150.00

I now have a small heater for this and a controller for heat/cool. Will include them for another $50.00

$200.00 total for an awesome fermentation cabinet.

I can deliver. PM for my address and phone. I'm just outside of Council Bluffs.

I had this up to sell exactly 1 year ago. Kinda changed my mind and let it drop. I used it a few times since then and it worked great. But I am now going a different route.

PA300001.jpg

PA300003.jpg

The controller is built off of this thread,

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/eb...roller-build-163849/index205.html#post3443596

Works great! I'll see if I have a picture of mine.

My plan for this was to either remove the glass from the sides and back, or simply cover it with insulation. Then skin the outside with some thin oak plywood and some trim. It would be very easy to make this a beautiful and efficient cabinet. With the full double glass doors and a couple conicals inside, it would be a beautiful sight. Even the wife would have to love it!

With the full double glass doors and a couple conicals inside, it would be a beautiful sight. Even the wife would have to love it!

That would be a beautiful sight...like being at a brewpub and seeing the fermentors behind the glass.

I wish you weren't so far away. I live in Chicago and would love to have this as a fermentation chamber.

I live in Omaha and my friend Jesse showed me your ad.
I'm possibly interested in taking a look at this if it's still available. I sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Back