Fellowship of the Drink X: The Beer Drinkers Guide to the Galaxy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am taking Brizzo. Been hearing about Fuzzy Baby Ducks long enough.

That's the exact reason @Brizzo and @wstbrewing were my top two. And, I get an awesome glass. Score!! great round. Go get smashed @RevKev. Maybe I'll celebrate with you from afar in advance of my birthday on Friday. Woot woot turning 30. Thanks for organizing that insane amount of offers. Now, back to my brew day.

Was a lot of fun seeing all the trade offers, this was my second round and I cant wait for the next!

sorry, had to! been wanting trillium for ages :ban:

Me too, dang it.

We spent a week in Vermont last year and visited a lot of good breweries, Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, Allagash, Trillium, Jack's Abbey, etc. Only one I regret missing was Treehouse, just ran out of time. Really wanted to try those beers, and I believe Congress Street is my favorite beer of all time, so I wouldn't have minded it again.

Nice! Hope you understand how to ship! [emoji16] Dieing of thirst..

Shipping is my middle name. That's not true. That would have been cruel of my parents.

I digress...yes sir, I will have your shipment in the hands of the good folks at UPS tomorrow.

Sorry, studying all night has me slap happy.

Gotta put my shipping box together tomorrow morning. Got a few inches of ice today and more tonight that kinda stopped everything, including my motivation.

Shipping is my middle name. That's not true. That would have been cruel of my parents.

I digress...yes sir, I will have your shipment in the hands of the good folks at UPS tomorrow.

Sorry, studying all night has me slap happy.
No worries man! Just playing. Got plenty to tied me over. Actually getting all boxes out by day 2 is a record for me! Ha

Back