Favorite Brewing Music

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll throw in some dear hunter or at the drive in sometimes too. I really like brewing to the deftones tho. I just put on my pandora radio station and rock out.

Irish: The Dubliners, The Irish Rovers, all the way to Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphys. It sets the mood for me. And since 3/5 times I'm trying some variation of a stout, it works out well.

I listen to a wide scope of music no matter what I'm doing. I don't have a specific brewing play list but I tend to listed to the Foo Fighters and The Beatles the most.

Tupac, Kanye, Jay-Z, Roots, Common

OR

Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Anthony Hamilton, Sam Cooke

Although yesterday, it was Live at Folsom Prison.

Jam bands do it for me. Give me a live dead show from somewhere in the 70's and it's bliss.

irrenarzt

awesome show. thanks. gunna brew a 10% (i hope) barleywine to it 2mar.
a little late start, hoping to bring it out at my new years eve party this year.

jack straw barleywine.

I work for an indy label so I tend to listen to bands that are still underground but tour with majors, or just about to tour with majors.

The Architects KCMO (Skeleton Crew Records)
The Scandals NJ (Skeleton Crew Records)
Low Road (unsigned)
The Departures (unsigned)
My Chemical Romance (personal friends)
Beatles
Grateful Dead
Flogging Molly
Frank Turner
Ramones
Gang Starr
Camp Lo
Black Thought
BIG
Big L
The Roots

Usually every hour I switch up the tunes.

I'd have to say Bluegrass, and the old timey stringband stuff is at the top of the list, followed closely by 50's/early 60's rock, pop and doo wop, as well as classic country.

Im prone to the heavy,...Black Sabbath, Weedeater, Electric Wizard, Acid King, Jucifer, High on Fire, St Vitus, The Hidden Hand...I dunno down tuned, fuzzy riffs just help concentration.

I'd have to say Bluegrass, and the old timey stringband stuff is at the top of the list, followed closely by 50's/early 60's rock, pop and doo wop, as well as classic country.

Check out Hayseed Dixie if you haven't already heard of them. They're an extremely talented bluegrass band who do covers of classic rock tunes.

Hmmm.....

Pink Floyd
Grateful Dead
Metallica
Black Sabbath
Blue Oyster Cult
Rob Zombie
ICP
Queen
Led Zepplin
Hayseed Dixie
Todd Rundgren
Bloodhound Gang

Various others

I seem to be the odd-ball. I listen to Baroque era classical music. Composers like Mozart, Handel, Bach (JS and his sons CPE & JC), Corelli, Vivaldi, & Telemann.

Sithdad said:
I seem to be the odd-ball. I listen to Baroque era classical music. Composers like Mozart, Handel, Bach (JS and his sons CPE & JC), Corelli, Vivaldi, & Telemann.

I usually listen to classical as well. I typically go for piano music.

Latest posts

Back