Fantasy Football 2014 #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im shipping this week recently quit my job so the transition has been fun.

Oh good glad they made it ok was worried about the packing haha.

Not sure if everyone here got the email, but apparently NFL.com has reactivated this league for the 2015 season already. I will begin to contact everyone in the next couple months to see if you want to participate again and will be making changes as needed. Cheers!

Give them until the opening of camps to make good, then clear their slots for someone else? and perhaps leave negative itrader feedback?

I wouldnt think negative itrader feedback is necessary, but that should be left up to smitty. I will give them till August before I open it up to other members. If anyone knows for certain they dont want to participate this coming season, I can remove you now if you'd like.

If any spots open up for this year please let me know and I will send some brews to baseballsmitty. Thanks

If any spots open up for this year please let me know and I will send some brews to baseballsmitty. Thanks

Woah woah woah! Smitty already got his beers haha. You would just have to send beers to this years winner, which may end up being you. Ill let you know when I start messing with the roster and I can get you joined.

Yeah! Draft Day! Us Browns fans have something to cheer about :mug:

for a couple more hours at least. Then it will be back to reality...

Did you get your new jersey yet? :D

11182366_10153046924276263_4121495595883981192_n.jpg

10411021_1050570154973193_9056445525312254295_n.jpg

For anyone who is interested in staying in this league (and shipped their winnings), please PM me ASAP. Those who I do not hear from or did not send winnings will be removed from the league.

Thanks and good luck this season!

Unless I missed it, I believe it was only 3. dobe12, no_party, and heckabrew.

Going back through the thread it looks like fuzzymittens and fermentnething also failed to ship beer at this point. Is that correct @baseballsmitty ?

Going back through the thread it looks like fuzzymittens and fermentnething also failed to ship beer at this point. Is that correct @baseballsmitty ?

That's correct - looks like it was just those 5 that didn't ship last year.

yea thats piss poor but i also remember alot of people giving up halfway through the season.

Back