Ever hit the "My Threads" button by mistake?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
It's a terrible experience. Sometimes I miss the "My replies" button and hit "My Threads" I get to see all the stupid inane threads I started (Like this one) when I was most likely drunk, and thought that anything I had to ramble about deserved more attention than a regular post in a proper thread.

Just don't do it. I recommend that you cut out a little rectangle of black electrical tape, and stick it on your monitor where that button appears when you are on HBT. OK, it might be annoying when viewing other sites, and it may accidentally censor Jennifer Anniston's nipples, but you don't need to see them anyway, they are frankly a bit weird.

Of course, I can fully understand an author of one of the classic million-hits game threads wanting to push that button. I mean, you must be very proud to have started a classic like the "Think of a word and type it" thread or the "Post a name and make it sound like a penis" thread. I have several little rectangles of black electrical tape on my monitor to avoid those!!

Whales. What is the point of them? They are big. Very big. That is cool, sure, and they are supposedly intelligent...But what are they there for? As hard as I think about it, I can find nothing positive to say about them except that they never start stupid threads on internet forums. The same could be said for monkeys, except they are mostly small except when compared to ants and things. The point is though, that they also resist the temptation to post new threads. I see quite a lot of them responding to threads, but they are never cheeky enough to start one.

Hold on, I just saw a car go by with REALLY shiny hubcaps. I hope they are spinners!! Gotta go chase it and see!!

When did we get a "my replies" option? I must have covered that already with electrical tape. Nobody every tells me anything around here. It must be because I don't post very much. :drunk:

When did we get a "my replies" option? I must have covered that already with electrical tape. Nobody every tells me anything around here. It must be because I don't post very much. :drunk:

I never tell you anything because I don't like you and you probably smell funny....So it's nothing personal. You probably can't make it to the bathroom in time.

OH!!! It's THAT Yooper!!!! Hi Yoops!!! :mug:

There is only 1 thing I touch more than the my replies button.

Yooper's nipples?
Doug's nerves?
Your clitoris?
The lady at Victoria's secret?
Your under-table chewing gum collection?

It's your taint!!! I just know it!!! It's your taint!!! LMAO!!!

Just wait until the annoying girls at high school hear about this!!!! YOU TOUCH YOUR OWN TAINT!!!

Now you made me curious and click the link. Of the 22 threads I have started looks like I had the typical noob question or two that were due to process and ferment temps. Then the "I am able to make beer, what should I do next?". Then there was the intro to kegging questions, which evolved into the lagering/fine tuning of flavors ones. Looks like no one ever responded to one of them. I feel unloved. Maybe I need to start drunken posting so I can live up to the Creamy Goodness/LGI posts.

As an Admin it shames me that all my threads are polls on what to wear, and whether or not people like me.

Shoelaces. I hate them!! They always hang around in pairs!! Is that a major statement of a lack of security or what!! Aaaaw, poor shoelaces. Too 'fraidy scared to walk alone for fear of letting the team down!?

It's high time shoelaces simply manned up and grew a pair!! No! Not grew a pair exactly, then they would be back where they started! I mean they should man up and stand alone!! Then they will have grown a pair!

Two shoelaces walked into a bar. The first one asked the bartender "Do you serve shoelaces?" The bartender replied "No! Go to a f*cking shoe shop, you stringy little piece of f*cking crap! What do you think this is? A bar or a fricking shoelace selling establishment!? Take your elongated woven ass out of here and never darken my doors again you sh*tty little inanimate object. You make me sick!! I wish you would all end up in jail, and they give you a whole box of f*cking shoelaces to hang yourselves with!! Take that you horrible shoelace you!!!! :eek:

The same reason we can't help but click on threads started by CheezyGoodness and creamydemon. We can't help it.

There like an accident on the highway. you dont want to slow down and look but you just cant seem to stop yourself.

Back