Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good win last night, they went into coast mode and also took a couple penalties, but when they applied the pressure they were on... hopefully they arent too gassed out from last night and saved some juice for the devils

it was great to hear jack edwards again, man that guy is out of his mind... there were multiple times my girlfriend and i were sitting there and she'd just look at me and say "what the eff did he just say? and what does that even mean?"

my only response was: eh, its jack edwards, he does what he wants

I know I'm a bit late to the party but, just like the nhl, I'mmmmmmmmm back!!!!

To those of you who know me, What's Up Ladies!!! To those that don't, let me just say one thing..........

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!:rockin:

I know I'm a bit late to the party but, just like the nhl, I'mmmmmmmmm back!!!!

To those of you who know me, What's Up Ladies!!! To those that don't, let me just say one thing..........

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!:rockin:

Guess you haven't been watching many games in your absence. The rangers have left the building.

Last year I was a front runner, bandwagoner. Had to get check in while we still have a loosing record.......

Guess you haven't been watching many games in your absence. The rangers have left the building.

Only fair weather fans talk trash when their team is winning. The Rangers are **still** going to win the cup this year. The Gaborik Richards Nash line is going to be unstoppable this year. Embrace the truth...

Only fair weather fans talk trash when their team is winning. The Rangers are **still** going to win the cup this year. The Gaborik Richards Nash line is going to be unstoppable this year. Embrace the truth...

The weather is always fair in Boston.

Check the time of my first post!!! During pregame (eastern standard)!!!!!!! What, love the energy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I got rid of cable, I have been streaming the games online. It is fun listening to the other local announcers. But the wings are winning and Brunner looks good so far this season. I am hoping they can sign him to a longer contract.

Since I got rid of cable, I have been streaming the games online. It is fun listening to the other local announcers. But the wings are winning and Brunner looks good so far this season. I am hoping they can sign him to a longer contract.

I'm just hoping they can get a regular group of guys healthy enough to play! Especially Helm!

Kind of surprised the took Lashoff out for Kindl, but Kindl didn't F it up too bad last night. They are finally crashing the net. (The two 4 minute high sticking penalties didn't hurt either!)

I'm just hoping they can get a regular group of guys healthy enough to play! Especially Helm!

Kind of surprised the took Lashoff out for Kindl, but Kindl didn't F it up too bad last night. They are finally crashing the net. (The two 4 minute high sticking penalties didn't hurt either!)

I missed the second period last night, so I missed a couple goals but watched the first and third. It is definitely good to see the top two lines actually scoring goals and looking dangerous.

As far as Kindl, I am not decided on him. The one defender I really don't like is Quincy.

Have you noticed that Smith falls a lot? Turn a corner, fall over.

Broke a ritual and pissed mid period during the first last night... Had to torment myself through the remainder of the game to try and redeem myself....of course it went into OT and a crazy long shootout...but we pulled it out and im pretty sure my body hated me for it

Hedberg was starting to get a little divey... I hope that **** doesnt continue...he wasnt even touched by a bruin and he goes sailing into the net whining, happened more than once....

Oh, and also congrats to any fans of the Montreal Synchronized Diving Team, you resigned your number one leader in the sport, P.K. Subban....man i cant stand that dude and his antics, it ruins the game

^ Funny!

Wild made it way too interesting last night, but they did sneak out a regulation win. Sweet shot near the end of regulation by the concussed one they call PMB. Onto the Hawks tonight. Tough stretch over the next 3 games.

iPwu79oNFimzQ.gif

I missed the second period last night, so I missed a couple goals but watched the first and third. It is definitely good to see the top two lines actually scoring goals and looking dangerous.

As far as Kindl, I am not decided on him. The one defender I really don't like is Quincy.

Have you noticed that Smith falls a lot? Turn a corner, fall over.

He hasn't fallen over as much as some of our opponents this season. Is it me, or is everybody using the dive as a strategy this year??

Also enjoying the occasional boxing match that has broken out this year.

I guess the seven goals against Florida was just a fluke for the Flyers. More special teams failures...

Honestly, i feel like half of those goals we scored against FL were weak/garbage goals anyway, not to mention any 'good' player on that team was not in the lineup when we played them.

This team has absolutely no offensive threat aside from Giroux, and he's looked bad so far.

Far too many guys on this team are looking pass 9 times out of 10 and it's just not working. They can't make tape to tape passed, they can't control the puck.

To be on a 90 second 5v3, and not even get a real chance is just pathetic.

The defense is incapable of efficiently moving the puck out of their own zone.

It's a trainwreck.

He hasn't fallen over as much as some of our opponents this season. Is it me, or is everybody using the dive as a strategy this year??

Did you see the Lucic fight on Monday? I expected a ring girl to come in with a round 2 sign.

Even Bergeron got into a scuffle, he's like the last person on the Bruins to ever get into a scrap. Could have reversed seguins goal too as he was on a break away at the same time.

It's obnoxious how many a feigning injury or as if they got whacked in the face when the stick didn't get near their heads. Same thing with acting like you got shot with a spear gun any time a stick gets close to the mid-section. I wish they would just play through this stuff and cut the crap.

Honestly, i feel like half of those goals we scored against FL were weak/garbage goals anyway, not to mention any 'good' player on that team was not in the lineup when we played them.

This team has absolutely no offensive threat aside from Giroux, and he's looked bad so far.

Far too many guys on this team are looking pass 9 times out of 10 and it's just not working. They can't make tape to tape passed, they can't control the puck.

To be on a 90 second 5v3, and not even get a real chance is just pathetic.

The defense is incapable of efficiently moving the puck out of their own zone.

It's a trainwreck.

Interesting that Bryz has been pretty solid, practically amazing and nothing is happening in front of him or at the other end of the ice.

I can't believe how many turnovers they had on the PP last night.

No, but I think I better hit up Hockeyfights.com and check it out!

The league wants to cut down on the gfighting, but the fans, and apparently some of the players, still really like it!

Yeah, the players that do the fighting or they'd be out of a job. As for me, I'm old school. There's nothing wrong with a little brawling. Do I want a player climbing into the stands and fighting a fan, no. But I like that the players watch out for each other...

Back