Easy Peel Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeyfoot

Reaction score
Anyone know of such a product? What I'm looking to do, is find some kind of labels that use similar glue to what is on 'post it' notes. I just want to be able to label my bottles, without having to worry about going through insane amounts of trouble pulling the labels off for the next batch. I thought about just using that Blue Painters tape, but figured I'd see if anyone knew of such a product already.

Possibly a product available in restaurant supply, or inventory businesses? Any ideas??

Thanks -J

i usually just mark the bottle caps to distinguish between my brews

otherwise, you can print your own labels on laser printer (or write on paper with indelible ink), and stick them on with a light coating of milk....they come right off in water!

My wife bought me some "professional" label paper at the LHBS. It's by ABS,inc. They're supposed to be laser safe & easy to remove. Just print,cut,& moisten the back to apply. I have yet to try them,as I need a spray sealer...maybe the sealer artists use?

Cool, I will give some of these a shot. I did find that Avery makes a bunch of different designs, so I might look into them also.

Hi J,

I'm new to the board and just ran across your post. I have been using Avery 3/4" round labels and sticking them on the bottle caps. The white lable product number is 05408. They have colored labels as well.

Bill

Hi J,

I'm new to the board and just ran across your post. I have been using Avery 3/4" round labels and sticking them on the bottle caps. The white lable product number is 05408. They have colored labels as well.

Bill

That is what I am doing works great. You can download the appropriate template for free to use in Word to print them out.

That is what I am doing. Works great. You can download the appropriate template for free to use in Word to print them out.

For giving beer away I will do fancy labels. The cap labels with beer name, bottling date and %ABV are all I need for my own use.

print on regular paper, and affix them with clear packing tape. WAAAY easier than an adhesive paper to remove.

Latest posts

Back