East Coast-West Coast Brew Off WTF?!?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding all the spelling issues, this is kinda of interesting: Try reading this,

Aoccdrnig to rseerach at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

PS: Hwo'd yuo lkie to run tihs by yuor sepll ckehcer?

Odd, eh?

Regarding all the spelling issues, this is kinda of interesting: Try reading this,

Aoccdrnig to rseerach at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

PS: Hwo'd yuo lkie to run tihs by yuor sepll ckehcer?

Odd, eh?

"Nreuuoms pmeeononnhs peossss uiapocmltecnd etaaoilxnpn; nwttdtsniinoahg, the pdseuo snfiiiectc spssliiimm is not snfiiiectc and eieecndvs are oetfn mdanleiisg."

:D

Hardly crappy :mug:

It's an interesting phenomenon, even if the effect is a bit more complicated than it might seem at first glance.

I also seem to remember seeing something about the tops of the letters being more important than the bottoms.

(heh heh...he said tops and bottoms...)

It looks like he hasn't been on since the 12th when that all was going down. I'm gonna Prost that mutha. You should PM him telling him you're really sorry, and you believe him :)

Haha, I got it back. That purchase was a late night drunken buy, so I needed to off one. But he can't use it, so I bought it back

Back