• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Louisiana Dual 110v 20amp BCS Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bayoujeeper

Reaction score
For Sale - Dual 110v 20amp BCS Control Panel $450 in Louisiana but will ship if buyer covers it.

16"x 12"x 8" Panel with backplate
BCS 460 with (2) BCS temp probes. Temp probes are 6" long, 1/2" stainless NPT quick disconnects and 12ft M8 cables.
Panel is wired where BCS and access point stay powered even if E-stop is pressed. If the 1st power cable is plugged in, both the BCS and AP have power,
but the rest of the panel does not until the key is turned on.
Panel has internal 120v to 12v transformer for 12v pump (12v Pump with XLR connector comes with this as well)
Power inputs are standard 120v plugs and Nuetrik 20 amp connectors on the panel side (input power cords are included)
Element out are also Nuetrik 20 amp connections (Will include the nuetrik connectors only, you will need to install them on your kettle cords)
Input button is wired to BCS din. I programmed to be able to move to next step, etc
All internal components, switches, LED's and XLR connectors purchased from Ebrewsupply.

Tablet in Pics is NOT included.

I have brewed a couple dozen batches using this panel with no issues. I have used it for BIAB as well as a breweasy style setup.

Sorry all the pics ended up sideways!:)

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

Hi, Are you available to have a phone conversation about this? If yes Please email me at perrahermosabeer $ gmaaaaail.c0m and we can exchange phone numbers.
Thanks, Ryan

BCS and temp probes have been sold separately. Enclosure with switches/relays, etc still available $250 plus shipping.

Back