Drinking my first homebrew right now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trizzant

Reaction score
I'm drinking my first pint of homebrew IPA right now. I couldn't be more proud in the decisions I've made and you all helped me make. Thank you. This beer turned out great and the next will be just as good. Amazing how really easy it is if you just follow the right instructions. The ones taught here :)

Happy for you it took me a while before i truley thought mine was more than ok. Although i was gambeling /experimenting with my own recipes. I absolutley cannot wait to try my first ipa in a few weeks, also my breakfast stout and ... and... and... and... and.................Its's christmas every month!

Thanks. I feel your pain. Just a couple more weeks brother. :) I gave mine 2 weeks in the primary and 1 in the secondary before cold crashing for a day and then straight to keg for 2 days of carbonation. I'm sure it will be better next week but right now I feel victorious. I've poured expensive ass beer down the drain many times because I didn't like it but this one I like. And not just because I brewed it, well maybe a little :>

Back