Don't shake her hand.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch.....

Must have been some strong drugs, if someone tried to stick both hands up my a$$, I'd hope that I'd wake up after the first couple of fingers.

I looked at her picture...

eye.jpg

OMG... that is f*cking crazy. You think you know someone...I dont know what's worse waking up to that or having to report it to cops.

OMG... that is f*cking crazy. You think you know someone...I dont know what's worse waking up to that or having to report it to cops.

Kinda like the boy complaining about having sex with his teacher. :cross: The dude admits to having sex with this "female" and he invites her over and then reports her for doing what he probably wanted anyway? :confused:

Why did it take him this long to make a complaint? It happened last year.

What? She didn't call him back?

"Hey babe, so, washed your hands lately?"

I met a few in sacramento. A girl that was uglier than that (looked like a troll) that liked little girls. It was pretty disturbing, even for me.

Now to be fair, she probably doesn't have her makeup on and has let herself go since the incident occurred. I'm sure she also has a GREAT personality and HUGE tracks of land.
:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back