Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maximus, pure bred boxer. Rescued off the streets in San Bernadino, Ca. And made his way up to the Bay Area.

That's a nice lookin boxer. If my wife got her druthers we'd have at least one, maybe two of them, I'm personally holding out for a Malinois but it'll be interesting to see who wins that one :D

image-3093588466.jpg

image-3329501823.jpg

image-864423598.jpg

Here's my crazy dog. He's a red merle australian shepard named Oakley. First pictures from the day I got him. His owner gave him back to the breeder because he was overly shy with some fear aggression. We've had him for two years, man what a PITA!

Love him to death though. Dog lives to run, catch frisbees and swim. Even in winter.

Here's my crazy dog. He's a red merle australian shepard named Oakley. First pictures from the day I got him. His owner gave him back to the breeder because he was overly shy with some fear aggression. We've had him for two years, man what a PITA!

Love him to death though. Dog lives to run, catch frisbees and swim. Even in winter.

good looking aussie and I know exactly how you feel! love mine to death but man is she a nutcase!

mikescooling said:
I posted pictures of my last dog and it's been 3 years scene he passed; it's time for a new dog. Today I got a 7 week old puppy black lab, named her Jenny.

Puppy! What a cutie. I wish they made puppy scented air freshener. I'd spray my stinky old dog with it.

Are your big puppies trustworthy to not get in the wort when you arent looking? I think I would be a wreck worrying that they would consume too much hops when my wort was chilling...

Are your big puppies trustworthy to not get in the wort when you arent looking? I think I would be a wreck worrying that they would consume too much hops when my wort was chilling...
My setup is too high for them to get access to it.

Normally, I just entertain them with spent grains however, they suuuure love that! Give them that and they are pretty content.

Tank (Rottweiler/Chow mix):
8514649540_2df2df5b39_n.jpg

Shasta (Lab/Husky mix):
8514649770_6b93696b4e_n.jpg

They don't necessarily try to "help" with brew day, but they always want to be where Daddy is. :eek:

-Rich

A couple more for good measure. She's 9 now but still goes on like a pup. As you can see with a day at the lake with mom and a day at the beach with dad

image-2417599221.jpg

image-3462921283.jpg

Channel66 said:
He is an avalanche search and rescue dog, his crate in my jeep has "blizzard of oz" painted on it with Ozzy Osbournes logo.

That's about the coolest thing I've heard in weeks

Latest posts

Back