Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free run of the porch while the house is being reno’d. Short dogs try and get tall.

IMG_4536.JPG

IMG_4538.JPG

someone is sad after having had surgery to remove her uterus, since the hormone imbalance can cause issues with her diabetes.

Attachments

• hilmasad.jpg
    hilmasad.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 79
someone is sad after having had surgery to remove her uterus, since the hormone imbalance can cause issues with her diabetes.
I am a little sad myself now and raising my glass to her speedy recovery. I hope this helps with leveling the the diabetes treatment and effects.
(What is her name please so that I might raise my glass again and not just to "her")

I am a little sad myself now and raising my glass to her speedy recovery. I hope this helps with leveling the the diabetes treatment and effects.
(What is her name please so that I might raise my glass again and not just to "her")

According to some of his past posts, its Hilma.

Feel better soon, Hilma!

imagejpeg_0(1).jpg
IMG_42721.jpg
20180929_141654_1538249702500_001.jpg

I'm so excited that I get to finally post on this page!!!! This is my blue French Bulldog named Stitch. She's in training to be my security system and brew partner.

SWMBO said the only way she would let me post these pictures is if I mentioned Stitches instagram account. sstitchplease

Since you posted, asking you to reconsider. I have the same mix breed. Very energetic, very loyal, also head strong. Training and consistency help. Can’t imagine the last 13 years without her. Best dog ever!

Here is our old girl.

View attachment 599989

Unfortunately it’s the best thing for him. When we first adopted him I wasn’t nearly as busy as I am now with work. He now spends a minimum of 17-20 hours out of 24 hours in his kennel, he use to only spend 8-12 at the most. I’m self employed as a drain cleaner, so I can’t take him to work with me, wife works in a office environment. With his energy I just don’t think it’s fair to him.

Believe me, I’d rather keep him, but keeping his best interest in mind, he deserves a better home.

No way will he put down! I’m the drain cleaner for my local humane society. The list for taking dogs in is currently full, but he’s on the list anyway.

I’d much rather meet the new family/person, inspect their yard/house.... I really don’t care about getting any $ for him, that was my mom’s suggestion considering how much we have already invested...

Unfortunately it’s the best thing for him. When we first adopted him I wasn’t nearly as busy as I am now with work. He now spends a minimum of 17-20 hours out of 24 hours in his kennel, he use to only spend 8-12 at the most. I’m self employed as a drain cleaner, so I can’t take him to work with me, wife works in a office environment. With his energy I just don’t think it’s fair to him.

Believe me, I’d rather keep him, but keeping his best interest in mind, he deserves a better home.

Sounds like the right thing to do. All the best.

2 60+lb lap dogs that we "rescued" from my in-law's property. They live in a kind of rural area and it seems like these 2 may have been dumped in the woods and found their way to the outdoor cat's food. We brought them home on my 40th b-day even though I didn't want another pet yet.

Best the vet can tell they're lab/beagle and now about a year and half old, about 3 months when we brought the home at around 15lbs each

Brown one is Mia, black one is Dixie
20180906_214917-1.jpeg

2 60+lb lap dogs that we "rescued" from my in-law's property. They live in a kind of rural area and it seems like these 2 may have been dumped in the woods and found their way to the outdoor cat's food. We brought them home on my 40th b-day even though I didn't want another pet yet.

Best the vet can tell they're lab/beagle and now about a year and half old, about 3 months when we brought the home at around 15lbs each

Brown one is Mia, black one is Dixie
View attachment 600186
You created a positive change in the universe! [emoji106]

Back