Does anyone own a Kegco kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you like it? I'm looking into buying a K309 and I was hoping to get some feedback on it.

I have a K309.

I like it, and it has worked fine so far. My only complaint is that isn't the quietest kegerator out there.

Beverage Factory owns Kegco, so you won't really find a discount on them.

My first kegerator from Beverage Factory was damaged in shipping. Make sure to double check and reject the shipment if it has any damage.

I have the K209B-2. The difference between the two is the digital display. I'm too OCD to have a digital display anyway. I really like it. I like how I can serve two kegs and chill another. The tower is well insulated, I have yet to have a foam problem that I didn't create.

I sprung for Perlicks soon after I got this kegerator. They make a huge difference. I hated always having stuck faucets.

As far as the noise. It's not the quietest one ever, but not the noisiest either. It starts off a little loud, but quiets down after about 30 seconds. I totally got used to the noise. I don't even hear it anymore.

The only other thing I did was make new tap handles (shameless self promotion). No because they were needed, just for looks.

Back