Does anyone have an built-in multi-tap kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevorino

Reaction score
Hey guys-

I've had multiple different kegerators/keezers in the past, but am now looking at buying an under-counter, built-in kegerator that can support 4 taps (Preferably one 15g keg and 3 5g kegs).

Does anyone have one that they have bought, used, and would recommend?

I've got an undercounter kegerator. I bought this one below. I highly recommend it, but it is pricey. Hope it lasts :)
  • These true undercounter units have the ventilation in the front, as you can see there.
  • It's only 3 taps though. It does have space for 3 5g kegs and a 5# co2 bottle. There are ports on the back to put the CO2 outside.
  • It's very nice kegerator. Full SS inside and out. So quiet you won't think it's ever working. I did not use their tap/rail/drip tray (i have my own glycol-cooled cobra tap).
https://kegco.com/products/24-wide-...ynsO5X3mV8UHkB5y6WPXNw10aDFSzydhoCvkkQAvD_BwE
1646921391685.png

I've got an undercounter kegerator. I bought this one below. I highly recommend it, but it is pricey. Hope it lasts :)
  • These true undercounter units have the ventilation in the front, as you can see there.
  • It's only 3 taps though. It does have space for 3 5g kegs and a 5# co2 bottle. There are ports on the back to put the CO2 outside.
  • It's very nice kegerator. Full SS inside and out. So quiet you won't think it's ever working. I did not use their tap/rail/drip tray (i have my own glycol-cooled cobra tap).
https://kegco.com/products/24-wide-...ynsO5X3mV8UHkB5y6WPXNw10aDFSzydhoCvkkQAvD_BwEView attachment 762248
I have the exact same unit installed May of 21, stopped cooling 2 weeks ago. Seems to have lost its refrigerant charge. Kegco offered a replacement compressor as that is the only thing covered after a year. Or a replacement unit for $650 (fridge only). Not sure it’s worth the risk. Going to try recharging with a kit I purchased. Hope yours lasts longer. It’s nice while it works.

I have the exact same unit installed May of 21, stopped cooling 2 weeks ago. Seems to have lost its refrigerant charge. Kegco offered a replacement compressor as that is the only thing covered after a year. Or a replacement unit for $650 (fridge only). Not sure it’s worth the risk. Going to try recharging with a kit I purchased. Hope yours lasts longer. It’s nice while it works.
:oops:

Mine is totally built in. Man I hope it lasts a while.

Back