Do you have a signature beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine's a 6.5% Red with low residual sweetness but all the other classic red flavors. SWMBO and all the friends like it a lot. So much so that 10 gallon batches go away quick

Honey Orange Hefeweizen, nice little session brew with a ton of flavor. First time I ever brewed this one was as a favor for my sister for a housewarming party; I was given 12 days to get it from grain to keg and carbed. Good thing being hazy from shaken up sediment is appropriate for the style!

My wife would say my Black IPA that she asks me to make all the time.

I say my American Wheats. I'm always adding new stuff and changing things, but its the same base beer.

I make a Pale Ale more often than anything else. It's also the beer I give out the most, so most people know my homebrew for that.

Brewer for about 20 years and hardly ever brew the same recipe twice - I love variety and different brews. About the only recipe I brew repeatedly is my Brown Ale. I have brewed it three times and am tweaking it to perfection. Seems my local tap water profile is perfect for browns and always comes out great.

Back